kbproto compilation problem

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 21 11:51:02 PST 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-21 at 11:45 -0700, tom fogal wrote:

> Is this simply a, `use a newer fop' issue, or should this work on a
> system like mine?

I am afraid so. I have xmlto 0.0.20 same as yours but I have fop 0.95.

        Version: 1:0.95.dfsg-2ubuntu1

If it is not convenient for you to upgrade, configure using
"--without-fop" to skip the pdf/ps format. All the doc generating tools
have options to turn them off if need be. Look at configure --help for
details.

We have just been building all the docs for the new release announced
yesterday.

http://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.6/doc/index.html

BTW, I see you are using build.sh. We have recently made a number of
improvements recently. Check the -L and --modfile to create your custom
list of components to build.