Any last-minute nominations for server-1.9-branch

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at
Fri Dec 3 08:54:44 PST 2010

As it's not even on master right now, this will need to wait for 1.9.4 ... 

Sent from my iPhone...

On Dec 3, 2010, at 0:39, Jesse Adkins <jesserayadkins at> wrote:

> Threadjacking a bit, but is it possible that vdb's latest patch for
> 17953 could get slipped in? It adds some printing for modeline bits
> (like if a modeline came from an edid, default, vesa, zoom, etc.) I'm
> perfectly alright with the latest version, but nobody's come forward
> to second it. It's not a huge change, but it does alter something
> rather central, so I'd like to get a second on it before trying to get
> in into master.
> I'll attach it inline again if needed.

More information about the xorg-devel mailing list