Any last-minute nominations for server-1.9-branch

Jesse Adkins jesserayadkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:39:59 PST 2010

Threadjacking a bit, but is it possible that vdb's latest patch for
17953 could get slipped in? It adds some printing for modeline bits
(like if a modeline came from an edid, default, vesa, zoom, etc.) I'm
perfectly alright with the latest version, but nobody's come forward
to second it. It's not a huge change, but it does alter something
rather central, so I'd like to get a second on it before trying to get
in into master.

I'll attach it inline again if needed.