Are we ready for X server 1.9?

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Fri Aug 20 02:06:47 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:27:11PM +0200, ext Keith Packard wrote:

> I've pushed a couple more minor patches to master today, and I don't
> have anything else sitting in my patchq. 1.9 is schedule for Friday, so
> if you've got some critical (and well tested) bug-fixes, please let me
> know so I can review them tomorrow for possible inclusion.

I guess it's a bit late maybe for this, but Henry is trying to incorporate for
a while some patches to fix multiple cards accesses. Here's the Linux kernel
part and somewhere on the xorg ml there's the userspace counterpart:

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-July/011264.html

I won't have time to review in the next days though.

             Tiago