LightDM

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:00:11 PDT 2010

On 16 August 2010 18:15, Matthieu Herrb <matthieu.herrb at laas.fr> wrote:

> Could change the license in favor of the MIT license ?
> There are serveral projects (including the BSDs) using X.Org that will
> not accept GPLv3 code in their base system.

I hadn't considered this, thanks.

My preference is to use a copyleft license but I am open to
considering license change if there is sufficient interest.  Please
reply here if you are an interested use-case!

Note that the greeters can be under a different license to the daemon,
so it could be an option to have a GTK/GNOME GUI under GPL and the
daemon under MIT.