Finishing the X11R7.5 katamari

Mon Oct 19 11:05:53 PDT 2009

Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Here's what's left on my todo list, based on modules with changes in
> git since their last tag:

Oops, failed to copy and paste the lib/* section.  That includes these
I'm planning on doing releases for:
 lib/libSM
 lib/libXevie
 lib/libXext
 lib/libXp
 lib/libXTrap

and these that I'm not right now, though they've had recent changes,
since they've already had recent releases:

 lib/libAppleWM
 lib/libfontenc
 lib/libXfont
 lib/libXft
 lib/libxtrans

and lib/libxkbui, since it's dead.   (The only known consumer was
xorgcfg, which was dropped from the xorg-server module for 1.6.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com