[PULL] fixes and clean ups for alpha

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Oct 13 20:22:49 PDT 2009

Excerpts from Matt Turner's message of Tue Oct 13 18:48:10 -0700 2009:

> Actually before I sent the pull request I did `git pull origin master`
> to verify that there were no conflicts, and when there weren't I did a
> `git reset --hard HEAD^`.

Ok, cool.

> Is this OK? I'm not quite sure that a better way to do it is.

There are a couple of options, but I'm not sure whether either is
better. The first is to merge from origin/master, and the second is to
rebase atop origin/master. Any one have strong feelings as to which of
these three methods is 'best'?

keith.packard at intel.com