X Lets Go Of Left Mouse Button When CTRL Key Held Down?

Ole Ersoy ole.ersoy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:40:31 PST 2009

Hi Gaetan,

I tried using a Fedora 12 live USB and pressing ctrl still causes the left mouse button to "release".  Then I tried using a different keyboard, and the problem was solved.  So it's my Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro v2.0 keyboard that's the problem.  Interestingly enough, the problem only occurs while dragging.  For example if I press crtl + w to close a firefox tab, there's no problem.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
- Ole