Top-most windows

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 5 15:38:17 PST 2006

Keith and I have been discussing the creation of a new concept called
a "topmost" window. This would be a window which would always live on
top of all windows (except the screen saver). It leverages most of
the screen saver changes that have already been made to dix/window.c.
I would use this to render the LG 3D graphics and Keith would use
this for his magnifier.

In this mail, Keith proposes the concept.