Input shaping

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Sat Mar 26 06:21:08 PST 2005

Soeren Sandmann writes:
 > Roland Mainz wrote:
 >
 > >Please attach the current patch to a bugzilla bug and I can try working
 > >on [2], [3] and [5] this weekend... [6] requires someone who still knows
 > >about the old troff man page format (alanc ?),  [4] should be done by
 > >Kevin...
 > >
 > I have attached the patch to bug 2799.
 >
 > However, I think it is important that discussion and comments on the
 > patch take place on this list,
 > not on the bugzilla bug. The number of people subscribed to the
 > bugzilla-noise list is small, and the
 > number of people actually reading it is even smaller.
 >
 > Bugzilla is mainly useful when there is a danger that the information
 > might otherwise be forgotten
 > about, which is not the case here.

We could add this list to the Cc: of this ticket.
This would make the discussion available to this list, yet
keep a record on the ticket.
Unfortunately everybody would have to add his comment to
bugzilla and could not add it to the email directly.
The email interface of bugzilla doesn't seem to be well
developed.

Cheers,
	Egbert.