Modularization proposal: approved

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Fri Apr 15 09:07:52 PDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:00:20AM -0600, Paul Anderson wrote:
> Hello Architecture Working Group,

> The discussion period for this proposal closed at the end
> of the day on Monday, April 11.  During the discussion period,
> no objections were raised.  As a result, this proposal has
> been approved, and the Modularization Working Group should
> feel free to begin the implementation phase at its convenience.

Thanks to everyone for reviewing the proposal and approving it.  Thank
you to Paul for your help getting the approval process going and keeping
it running smoothly.

We will begin the development phase of modularization shortly, and I
will make regular reports back here on our progress.

If anyone would like to participate in the development discussions and
implementation, please join us on the xorg-modular mailing list.  You
can subscribe to the list here: