[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.19.2

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Fri Mar 3 16:50:51 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-03-02 at 18:13 -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
> A collection of stability fixes here across glamor, Xwayland, input,
> and Prime support. Also a security fix for CVE-2017-2624, a timing
> attack which can brute-force MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE authentication. Everybody
> is encouraged to upgrade. Thanks to all who contributed fixes!

As several people have noticed, this tarballs is missing some of
the standard buildsystem bits, such that you need to run autoreconf
before ./configure. This is partly my fault for driving the release
script incorrectly, and mostly autotools' fault for being sheer
garbage. (Seriously, dear gnu project, please sunset autotools. It is a
net loss to humanity at this point.)

Once I beat the release tools into submission I'll upload 1.19.3 with
otherwise the same content. Sorry for the mess.

- ajax