[Mesa-dev] Anyone interested in CoC training courtesy of X.Org?

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 21:14:01 UTC 2019

Hi! This year we decided to start putting members of the CoC teams for Xorg
and XDC through code of conduct training, paid for by the X.Org foundation and
run by Otter Tech:

https://otter.technology/code-of-conduct-training/

The training goes over practicing taking incident reports, following up with
reporters, discussion on issues such as microaggressions and personal
conflictsl, and frameworks for evaluating responses to reports.

Having gone through the training myself, I can definitely I learned quite a
bit from it and would highly recommend this to others who are planning on
moderating communities. So since we have the resources to put more Xorg
members through training we are considering the idea of sponsoring other Xorg
members to go through this training as well, since this seemed to garner a
decent amount of interest during XDC. So, I'm going around and poking a few
different projects to figure out who all would be interested in such training.
If there's any takers, or anyone has any questions, feel free to respond and
let us know!
--
Cheers,
	Lyude Paul