[XDC2016] - Please submit some feedback

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:57:10 UTC 2016

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 11:42:45 +0300
Martin Peres <martin.peres at free.fr> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> If you attended the XDC 2016 in Helsinki or watched the livestream, we
> would appreciate if you could send us your feedback.
>
> As organizers, we do not have the same view at all of the event, and
> since there were so many new comers, we would really love to get axes of
> improvement for next year's XDC!
>
> Please answer to this thread, either in public or private (keep the
> board's email).

Hi!

Toilets.

It's always a challenge to ensure enough toilets when 100 people rushes
out for a break. I overheard the cleaners being surprised how much use
the single(?) nearest men's room got. Maybe they could've been warned
before-hand to make sure the towels don't run out etc.?

That said, it is very hard to find any other fault from the practical
arrangements! :-)

The room was big enough, everyone got power, audio worked ok,
projectors worked ok, the schedule held pretty good - *very* few
practical issues during presentations, so very well arranged indeed.

Thank you!
- pq