Hitting X limit in launching maximum number of vkcube instances

Anuj Phogat anuj.phogat at gmail.com
Fri May 5 23:07:50 UTC 2023

Thanks for the quick response Adam. I've seen this behavior across multiple
graphics applications
and graphics drivers. This is an extreme use case I'm trying out. So,
there's a possibility of this use
case not being handled correctly by any of the applications or graphics
drivers.
But I also see some basic X functionality, like closing the window using
the "x" button, not working
properly with windows opened past the 256 limit. This happens with a
modified limit of 512. I had to
use xkill to close those windows. Any thoughts about this?

Thanks
Anuj