Release of access to Logs environment CI - GitLab- Xorg

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Sun Jun 25 11:14:10 UTC 2023

Hi Willian,

On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 01:23:18PM -0300, Willian Mendonça wrote:
[...]
> To perform better validations of our approaches, we have developed a tool
> for downloading and mining logs:
> https://github.com/jacksonpradolima/gitlabci-torrent. However, in order to
> use this tool, we need to obtain access permission from you, as the Gitlab
> API returns a "not found" error due to access restrictions through the API,
> when we tried to mine Xorg(in specific the x-server project) repository
> logs: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver.
>
> To try to explain better what I need access rights, just to be able to
> download the CI logs. This access can be read-only access via the REST API
> (i.e. personal token with read_api (
> https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/profile/personal_access_tokens.html#personal-access-token-scopes)
> scope. If it is possible to release this access, it can be using the github
> account itself.

Filing an issue [1] should do the trick, see [2] for more info on all
that:
[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/new?issuable_template=User%20verification
[2] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/-/wikis/home#to-request-the-capability-to-createfork-projects-please-file-an-issue

Cheers,