looking for active fd.o admins

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 18 07:26:17 PDT 2013

On 13-10-18 09:01 AM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 08:28:48AM -0400, Gaetan Nadon wrote:

>>> Since I got no feedback, and the report is still not handled, could
>>> some please push my open patches?
>>> (details available on request)
>>>  Thomas
>> I can push signed-off patches having a Reviewed-by tag.
> Great. Can you please take a look at my series of 23 patches for
make that 24 :-)
> xf86-input-keyboard, sent on July 29, first Message-Id
Message id confirmed. I still have the series in my reader.
I applied the original pacth 18 + patch 24 from the attachement.

    Applying: Use existing wscons USB keymap for WSKBD_TYPE_MAPLE on
    dreamcast.
    Applying: Add a couple mappings for keys found on Sun keyboards.
    Applying: Fix scan code 50 key on non-US-USB keyboards.
    Applying: Add a basic map for an LK201 keyboard.
    Applying: Set the version for the keyboard.
    Applying: Fix a shadowing warning, and add const.
    Applying: Recognize WSKBD_TYPE_MAPLE for dreamcast.
    Applying: Add default device for Protocol "wskbd".
    Applying: Add WSKBD_TYPE_LK201.
    Applying: Make OpenKeyboard() warn instead of error out.
    Applying: Fix wskbd handling when VT switching.
    /home/nadon/xorg/src/driver/xf86-input-keyboard/.git/rebase-apply/patch:18:
    space before tab in indent.
                     if ((pKbd->wsKbdDev[0] != 0) && (pInfo->fd == -1)) {
    /home/nadon/xorg/src/driver/xf86-input-keyboard/.git/rebase-apply/patch:45:
    space before tab in indent.
                         xf86Msg(X_INFO, "closing %s\n", pKbd->wsKbdDev);
    /home/nadon/xorg/src/driver/xf86-input-keyboard/.git/rebase-apply/patch:46:
    space before tab in indent.
                         /* need to close the fd while we're gone */
    /home/nadon/xorg/src/driver/xf86-input-keyboard/.git/rebase-apply/patch:47:
    space before tab in indent.
                         close(pInfo->fd);
    /home/nadon/xorg/src/driver/xf86-input-keyboard/.git/rebase-apply/patch:48:
    space before tab in indent.
                         pInfo->fd = -1;
    warning: squelched 1 whitespace error
    warning: 6 lines add whitespace errors.
    Applying: Improve auto-detection.
    Applying: Move WSCONS case inside switch statement.
    Applying: Add some NetBSD feature detection code.
    Applying: Do not assume type in WS_*_MAP_SIZE macros.
    Applying: Factor out common code.
    Applying: Check open() return value.

Should I attempt to fix the whitespace errors?
(I'll be out for few hours)