1.10 freeze delayed?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Dec 1 21:48:03 PST 2010

Ok, so the 1.10 release freeze is scheduled to happen today, and yet I
find myself to be the one asking if I might have a bit more time to
finish up some new code. I've been trying to get the per-crtc-pixmap
code landed for the last (several) months and just haven't managed. It's
not a huge amount of code, and I think I can get it done (and maybe even
reviewed) by Monday.

Anyone have any issues with delaying the freeze for a few days while I
finish this up? Most of what I need to do is split a giant single patch
up into reviewable pieces and hack up support in at least one video

The driver ABI changes are all source compatible; just new functions
that expose the new functionality.

keith.packard at intel.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/attachments/20101201/b29d3ed1/attachment.pgp>

More information about the xorg-devel mailing list