eGalaxTouch EXC7200 touch click problem

Maarten Vergouwe mvergouwe at telenet.be
Fri Nov 22 06:26:57 PST 2013

I actually "worked around" the problem.
I've written a little daemon that grabs the kernel event driver and creates
a new input driver (via uinput) with the same capabilities.
In the daemon, I simply forward all events coming from the original driver
to the user driver, but when a BTN_TOUCH event is received I add a small
sleep (currently the minimum sleep I need is 85 ms - which is not so small
actually). This way there's no lockup in events (in fact I measure it in
the javascript events in Chromium, which is the real use case) and
everything goes fine.

Next up is looking at evdev why BTN_TOUCH in my situation behaves
differently from BTN_LEFT coming from a mouse (no problem there).

Hi