libX11/nls/en_US.UTF-8/Compose.pre inconsistent formatting

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult info at metux.net
Thu Oct 10 11:26:57 UTC 2024

On 04.10.24 19:16, Brian.Inglis at SystematicSW.ab.ca wrote:

Hi,

> I do submit git format-patch/send-email patches to newlib and Cygwin
> libraries, and maintain a bunch of Cygwin packages,

Apropos Cygwin: do you happen to know whether anybody's still using the
Xorg Cygwin port (instead of mingw32) ?

I'm asking because I believe it's really unmaintained (no idea whether
it's even still compiling) and already submitted an MR to remove it.

The yet open question is whether it's worth still supporting it - or
drop it entirely. What's your oppinion on that ?

<snip>

> So I could contribute changes, preferably via git
> format-patch/send-email, which you could apply using git am, or sign in
> using my Gitlab account which I use for other Gitlab based projects, and
> figure out merges and pushes or vice-versa again?

If you have a gitlab account (and fork permission), then MRs would be
the preferred way (we're running everything through MRs, which need to
pass CI).

If for some reason you can't do this, I can do the manual proxy ;-)

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert