[fdo] Need help with XRenderSetPictureFilter

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon Feb 21 17:49:49 UTC 2022

I've cc'ed the xorg mailing list, since that's a better place to ask than
the generic freedesktop mailing list.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/xorgproto/-/blob/master/renderproto.txt#L728
says that you'll get a BadMatch error if the specified filter is not
"one of the filters supported for the screen associated with picture".

         -Alan Coopersmith-                 alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
          Oracle Solaris Engineering - https://blogs.oracle.com/solaris