ANN: xterm-369

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Sep 22 16:16:40 UTC 2021

On 9/22/21 3:33 AM, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> a script/testcase might help with this report.

1)  Clear the screen.
2)  cat a known good (and multiple text line tall) Sixel image.
3)  Hit enter enough times to get the prompt down to the bottom of the
screen.
4)  Repeat #2.
5)  Compare the output from #2 and #4.

I'll reply with a copy of the Sixel image that I used for testing.

In v368, the picture takes up ~25 lines.
In v369, the picture only shows the last line and is on the line where
the cat command was.  --  So if you run the cat command on the first
line, you only get one line (6 pixels) of output.  If you run the
command on the 25th line, you get 25 lines (25 x 6 pixels) of output.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die