ANN: xterm-369

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Sep 22 01:12:55 UTC 2021

I just tried xterm-369 and ran into a problem with Sixel support.

It seems as if the Sixel starts at the home position, not at the current
line like previous versions.  What's worse is that the prompt will
overwrite any part of the Sixel output that's below the current line.
E.g. if you clear the screen and then cat a Sixel image.

xterm-638 does not exhibit this behavior.

Aside:  ReGIS graphics have had this behavior for a while.  I assumed it
was something ReGIS specific.  I'd love it if you could restore the 368
support for Sixel /and/ make ReGIS behave the same way.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die