Issues with Ubuntu & Gnome on my Lenovo ThinkPad L380 Yoga

Paul Flaherty paulflaherty5 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 00:59:17 UTC 2021

Dear, Everyone I have the following issue below.
When using the gnome desktop on 20.04.2 the desktop shows graphics artifacts and the mouse moves horizontally on its own even when not touching mouse or trackpad and no one is remotely in the system.
The device being used is a Lenovo ThinkPad L380 Yoga.
I just installed Ubuntu on this system 2 weeks ago.
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this bug that I observed I have an image of it below.
[cid:589bc24c-21e9-4af6-af6b-e6ca2122e363]
Sincerely,
Paul Flaherty