ButtonRelease event when focus changed

Rokas Kupstys rokupstys at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:05:35 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am in this situation where i perform a drag operation which creates a
new window under mouse cursor and starts moving it _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE
atom, all without releasing mouse button. Problem is that neither window
receives ButtonRelease event once drag operation is done, and
application is stuck in a state where it thinks that left mouse button
is still pressed. I am trying to fix this in GLFW. From my tests it
seems that SDL does not have this problem and would send ButtonRlease
event to newly focused window. I can not quite figure out how to enable
this behavior though. Would anyone please advice what to do to make
ButtonRelease always be sent to focused window, even if that window was
not the one who received ButtonPress?

Thanks!

--
-- Rokas Kupstys