XGetWindowAttributes to get the cursor?

Lucien Gentis lucien.gentis at univ-lorraine.fr
Sat Nov 21 12:19:31 UTC 2020

Effectively, if your 3rd party app defines a custom pixmap cursor whose
ID is not a constant, you cannot retrieve it.

Or perhaps if you test this cursor comparing it with all constant values
enumerated in cursorfont.h, if it does not correspond with any of these,
it could be your 3rd party app window.

Sorry, but I can't help you more.

Lucien