no screens found(EE) - Cannot use AMD R5 M330 as output to monitor

IL Ka kazakevichilya at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:46:39 UTC 2020

Thank you, Alex.

I am not topic starter, just a curious one. This is how it works:

* AMD card renders some 3D output to some memory region (this card is
called "source" by randr)
* Intel sends it to the output  (this card is called "sink")

By setting "DRI_PRIME=1" you are asking app to use AMD to render.

Is it correct?

Без
вирусов. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>