USB2VGA SIS or Displaylink DL-165

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 10:41:20 UTC 2020

I've finally managed to come back to this.

I've recompiled the kernel with the patch.

But now I need some guidance on how (or where to look to find guidance)
on how to rebuild the X-Server for Debian 9 with the patches mentioned.

Should I be pulling some sort of source from repositories on Debian and
building in a specific Debian way or do I need to pull source from an
XOrg site and build from that (in a away Debian 9 works with)?

K.

  - - -