Tigervnc in combination with video dummy driver

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Jun 15 09:14:24 UTC 2020

Is it possible to use some alternative to video dummy driver when I Am using
Tigervnc? Or unfortunately, I can only use dummy video driver when I will
run xinit not tivervnc?
How complex would be to incorporate new video dummy feature to Tigervnc if
is it not available for now?
One memgber of this mailing list had right. He has adviced Me, that it will
be much more better to use Tigervnc instead of using xinit in combination
with x11vnc. I have got much faster responsiveness when I have used it on my
Android device.
But graphical output is making other issues with Orca. Complex WEB pages are
unusable with quick navigation keys. It is so slow, that Orca display dialog
window quick search links only, because routine is too slow to find next
HHeading at number 3 for example.
But I do not want to return to xinit in combination with X11vnc. Because it
has other problem, slower reaction speed between key press and Espeak speech
output.

After I have spent some money and after I have tried many free or commercial
VNC apps, I have found out The BVNC The best possible solution. Because only
this VNC Android client has supported key combinations such as CAPSLOCk and
u or l letter. So I could finally use Orca flat navigation.

May be, that there is some hydden Tigervnc option to provide dummy video
driver output through VNC protocol.