Update the keyboard layouts

निरंजन niranjanvikastambe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:24:15 UTC 2020

Thanks for the clarification.

I was asking these questions as I needed to spread the word amongst the
community about two new variants. Handful of people show some interest in
changing the local code file with the remote and updated one to use new
layouts. People like easy solutions like using a single command and
updating everything, but as you clarified it is distro-dependent it seems
that it will take it's own time to be packaged and distributed in various
distributions. I shall wait for it to happen :)

Cheers,
Niranjan