Figuring out the terms used in the documentation

Sleep ireallyhatespam at yandex.com
Sat Jun 6 11:18:19 UTC 2020

Thank you very much Adam, I have written a small diagram as an exercise,
I would appreciate if someone could tell me if this is correct:

Display -> is ------> +---------------+
    |                  |   Server and  |
    V                  | Input Devices |
contains              +---------------+

Screens

  and a

Screen -------------+
    |                |
    V                V
contains         contains         +-------- which uses colors from
    |                |             |                      ^
    V                |             V                      |
Visuals <----+      |      Colormap* (and only one)    images**
  from        |      |      is associated with <---    contains
Visual    are associated with <- Windows -> contains -> Window