Suggestion for Xorg / about middle-mouse click pasting

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu Jul 30 18:53:59 UTC 2020

X11 is a much larger system than just the X server.   As that web page notes,
this is from the "X11R6 Inter-Client Communication Conventions Manual", which
documents the conventions for X clients to communicate with each other, not
the X server itself.

	-Alan Coopersmith-               alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
	 Oracle Solaris Engineering - https://blogs.oracle.com/alanc