ANN: xterm-358

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Jul 13 04:39:45 UTC 2020

On 7/12/20 5:31 PM, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>                              Patch #358 - 2020/07/12

xterm-358 is working better than 357 did for me.

I tried 357 a few days ago and had problems, but wasn't able to dig into
it to find out why they were happening.

It seemed as if xterm wasn't acknowledging the CSI.  Things that had
worked perfectly in many xterm versions weren't working in 357.  Prompt
wasn't colorized, ls --color wasn't colorized, all sorts of text printed
to the screen as if the CSI wasn't honored.

Thankfully, 358 seems to be working correctly.  :-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die