xserver-xorg-video-dummy driver XORG and X11vnc on Android chroot

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Feb 2 17:41:27 UTC 2020

I have tried many VNC servers but unfortunately, I always had problems with
reliable XKB support. Orca screen reader did not work. I will try to just
use xvnc app, but if XKB protocol extension will not work as it should, I
will have The zero chance, that Orca will work.
X11vnc work but you have right. It is slower and I Am getting some error
warning related to keyboard events but very ralely.
I have tried it with Xorg and dummi driver and really. Many apps are working
and Firefox do not display so much wanrings related to graphics drawing
problem.