xserver-xorg-video-dummy driver XORG and X11vnc on Android chroot

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Feb 1 12:26:46 UTC 2020

On 30/01/2020 17:17, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
> Here you can find xorg.conf which I Am using.
>
> https://gist.github.com/divinity76/ce210b5dbcd9ea7d0585ac403caef577
It appears that this dummy configuration file you are using is based on
the one I made for xpra.
> May be, that it would be possible to find some virtual console which would
> give XOrg routines The impression that real console exists, but I do not
> think that some similar package will exist.
You're not specifying the exact problem that you encountered, but based
on past experience with Xdummy, it is likely to be because you are
running the "wrong" Xorg, ie:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/565257/13286
See also:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xpra#Error:_Only_console_users_are_allowed_to_run_the_X_server