Graphical tablet touch strip driver.

Влад Макаров vladmak04 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:47:01 UTC 2020

Hi, I have a graphical tablet (Huion hs611) that has a touch strip on it.
It doesn't work out-of-the-box as well as tablet's buttons but I managed to
get buttons to work with xorg config file.
Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "Tabletkeyb"
    Driver "kbd"
    MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
    MatchUSBID "256c:006d"
    MatchProduct "HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Keyboard"
EndSection

I tried to do the same thing with touch strip (MatchProduct "HUION Huion
Tablet_HS611 Touch Strip") however I don't know which driver to choose.
When I run *evtest *and touch it the output is something like this:
Event: time 1596835859.438708, type 3 (EV_ABS), code 40 (ABS_MISC), value 15
Event: time 1596835859.438708, -------------- SYN_REPORT ------------
Event: time 1596835859.626698, type 3 (EV_ABS), code 8 (ABS_WHEEL), value
1  # *(this value changes from 1 to 7)*
Event: time 1596835859.626698, -------------- SYN_REPORT ------------
So ABS_WHEEL must be a keycode or something. This thing is giving some
output so I hope there is a way to make it work. I would be very grateful
if you could help me)