How complex would be to recode Xorg so it allow Me to use Unix sockets instead of TCP/IP sockets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Apr 29 19:17:02 UTC 2020

Because there is no other way how to intercept keyboard from Termux. Termux
monitor keyboard but when I will run X11 session there is no process which
is capable to monitor The keyboard. Other people also use VNC. Dummi video
driver have been used for situations, where user do not need The graphical
output on The screen.
Next solution is to run Xserver XSDL. Unfortunately, every Android version
handle keyboard differently. So it has worked on Android 6.0 with Android
keyboard AOSP, but it do not work correctly on Android 7 and newer. All
arrow keys and others do not work. No matter, if I connect Bluetooth or USB
keyboard.
Userland Android app for running Linux distributions
offer its users to use SSH, VNC or Xserver XSDL output even for text
terminal.
Sure. One advanced programmer have tried to make special modified Termux
package which should support atleast on display keyboard in Graphical
session. But it do not work as it should. And it was too complex for him to
integrate hardware keyboard support.
sparklight.apk.