How to add a resolution when using vesa driver

Semmar, Anis Anis.Semmar at itron.com
Wed Apr 29 01:45:54 UTC 2020

Hello,

I ran into an issue trying to use the vesa driver on my slackware laptop when I try to add a resolution greater than 1024 x 768.
My previous call for help located here :
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/adding-a-resolution-when-using-xorg-vesa-conf-4175673896/
[http://images.linuxquestions.org/lqthumb.png]<https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/adding-a-resolution-when-using-xorg-vesa-conf-4175673896/>
Adding a resolution when using xorg-vesa.conf<https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/adding-a-resolution-when-using-xorg-vesa-conf-4175673896/>
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community. You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.
www.linuxquestions.org

led me to this list. Please see the link to look at what has already been tested. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,