Lost sliding windows w/ DVI Syncmaster monitor

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 18:20:33 UTC 2020

Paul Rogers composed on 2020-04-01 10:38 (UTC-0700):

>> How exactly are you configuring?

> I attached my X log.

It's all but useless for the reasons I asked for it. I cannot but guesstimate how
to try to reproduce without this information.

>> of 1.18.4 server or driver is broken WRT panning.

>> Please show us your GPU specification, thus:

>>  # inxi -Gxx

> [10:32 ~]# inxi -Gxx
> -su: inxi: command not found
> [10:32 ~]#

> The GPU ID is in the log, Nvidia GK208.

Inxi is an information gathering and presentation script designed for helping
troubleshooters without overwhelming them with useless data. Most distros have it
available via package management. For those that do not:
https://smxi.org/docs/inxi-installation.htm#inxi-manual-install

The GPU ID isn't all inxi -Gxx presents, or all I was looking for.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/