Bounce message including details for lots of people

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 16 00:50:51 UTC 2019

I've received bounce messages (not unusual with my isp, they have
severely broken commercial filters), but I was not expecting to see
details of the *many* recipients who apparently bounced a message
due to DMARC failures re a message from isp.net.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.