Xorg freezes

Fabin Mundattil mfabin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 06:11:49 UTC 2019

I have Ubuntu 18 running Google Chrome. Google chrome freezes my machine. I
figured it out that the hardware acceleration is the issue. From what I
understand, something like this shouldn't freeze Xorg. I need to disable
GLX, DRI2 and DRI3 in Xorg to fix the issue. I don't see any errors
anywhere in logs either. Is this a bug in Xorg? Should I submit any more
information?

--
Regards
Fabin M

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments