Xorg.O.log (WW) message

sawbona at gmx.net sawbona at gmx.net
Mon Sep 24 22:08:58 UTC 2018

Hello:

I have this message in my Xorg.O.log:

[code]
[    34.298] (WW) Unresolved symbol: fbGetGCPrivateKey
[/code]

I'm running Devuan ASCII with two NVidia caards for three monitors and using proprietary
drivers.

I have searched all over the web and have found a great deal on posts/instances in which
this same error is cited (as an entry in a Xorg.0.log file) but have not been able to find out
why it is there and if has some significance.

After all, it is labelled as a warning ie: (WW).

It is (apparently) innocuous as my NVidia cards are working properly (save for an artifacts
issue reserved for another post).

I'd appreciate if someone could give me some insight on this.

Thanks in advance.