ECCN Details

Singla, Kanika /CS kanika.singla at exxonmobil.com
Fri May 18 13:31:00 UTC 2018

Hi Team,

This is Kanika Singla, a Team Lead from centralized license management team of ExxonMobil known as Software Asset Management[previously known as ITAM]. The Software Asset Management group at ExxonMobil exists in large part to steward software license compliance.

We are contacting you to get ECCN details for below products for all versions.

*         xorg-libx11

*         xorg-libxrender

*         xorg-libxmu

*         xorg-libxaw

*         xorg-xproto

*         xorg-libxt

*         xorg-libxext

*         xorg-libxpm

*         xorg-renderproto

If you do not have your software classified with an ECCN, please kindly answer the following questions so that we may self-assess if there may be any prohibition or restriction for export or re-export of this product.

v  Does the Software perform any encryption or utilize any encryption processes?  Y/N

                                                                                 I.      If the answer is YES to question (i), please indicate if the encryption is coded into the application or separately called (such as using SSL)

                                                                                II.      If the answer is YES to question (i), please indicate what function(s) the cryptography/encryption serves

A.      Copyright protection purposes (Includes using a license key/code)

B.      User authentication purposes

C.      A core part of the functionality such as to encrypt databases

D.      To encrypt communications between the software and a host system.

Regards,
Kanika Singla
Team Lead
New Products & Complex Team
EMIT | IT OPS | CES | WDS | SAM

HCL Technologies Ltd.
(CIN: L74140DL1991PLC046369)
10th Floor, ODC-IV, Software Tower 6, Sector 126
Noida SEZ, Uttar Pradesh - 201301, India
Email : Kanika.Singla at exxonmobil.com<mailto:Kanika.Singla at exxonmobil.com>
for

ExxonMobil Global Services Company
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway