Slow Window Drag Causes Transparent Window And Locks GUI

Nathan Royce nroycea+xorg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:19:51 UTC 2018

Not a touchpad, but rather logitech unifying mouse and a wired PS/2
(yes, really) keyboard.
Installed evdev after your suggestion. Only had libinput before.

I've just now had it happen again with evdev.
I tried to kill ONLY the chrome process that I had dragged and got
stuck in that transparent state and I want to say the window stayed up
and transparent but was empty.
I had to kill all of the chrome processes before I could use my system.