what LLVM does mesa need to build "r300" ?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 11 02:35:42 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 08:48:00PM -0400, Dennis Clarke wrote:

>   Otherwise, how do we know
> any of it works?

All I can do is tell you what _I_ built, on top of LFS from 31st
May, on the desktop machine where I'm typing this.  My usage is
pretty boring - urxvt terms, firefox, gimp, selected PDF viewers,
falkon (browser - but without KDE), as well as libreoffice,
inkscape, and multimedia progs.  All seem to be working normally in
my usage.

At the risk of going terribly O/T I'll attach the list of what I
build for Xorg, in order and with versions.

I agree that for something like LFS a from-scratch build is
necessary to prove things still fit together (I can remember a few
packages which have caused breakage, but I think they were all long
after  Xorg in *my* build order (but then, I've seen reports this
week of LFS users building e.g. LLVM very early and having to change
some instructions to stop it being used for other packages).

ĸen
--
              Keyboard not found, Press F1 to continue