[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.19.99.904

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:39:29 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,

On 10 April 2018 at 21:57, Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:

> Another batch of cleanups and fixes, mostly in glamor and DRI3.
>
> At this point the only outstanding major feature for 1.20 that hasn't
> landed yet is EGLStreams support for Xwayland. The patches require some
> minor rebasing to account for per-window flips in Present, I'll post
> that momentarily I suppose. I'm honestly of two minds about merging it,
> the deafening silence of review feedback has not been encouraging.

FWIW, I actually looked at the patches and did not spot anything wrong at
the time, but I don't have any hardware/driver to actually try it, so I
cannot tell whether or not those are correct, so I did not reply...

What are the risks of landing it? It would break for hardware/driver which
are not supported yet anyway?

Cheers,
Olivier