forum for Motif, XLib, etc. programming enthusiasts?

Hi-Angel hiangel999 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 22:39:38 UTC 2017

I am a bit confused if you're talking of modern toolkits, or older
ones, or in general. If in general, than this is untrue — QtCreator
allows you to design GUI pretty much like Borland Delphi or Visual
Studio. For GTK alike thing is Glade — it's not so good as "design"
tab in QtCreator by virtue of being a stand alone utility, but
otherwise it works in alike fashion.