forum for Motif, XLib, etc. programming enthusiasts?

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:45:27 UTC 2017

I like playing around with the old stuff, because to me it seems
simpler and more efficient than GTK3 or QT.  When it works.  I'm still
trying to wrap my brain around mapping, managing, realizing widgets in
the right order.

I started out, put a notebook into a window, then a rowcol onto a page
of it, then a drawing area in the top of that.  When I try to draw to
it whatever I draw is clipped to about the top 10 pixels.  Why?  That
sort of stuff.  Yes, I've got copies of vol6a, etc, the original
O'Reily books.  If I spent a couple years reading I could probably
find the answer but I'd forget my question.  Is there a forum of Motif
freaks?

  Alan Corey