Segmentation fault at adress 0x0 | nvidia Quadro K620M

Hi-Angel hiangel999 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:08:04 UTC 2017

To me it looks like something with Intel DDX driver. To check if it's
true try creating a file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-modesetting.conf with
content like:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Intel Graphics"
    Driver      "modesetting"
    Option      "Backlight"      "intel_backlight"
EndSection

Then restart Xorg (alternatively reboot), it should stop crashing.