touchpad

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 10 23:51:38 UTC 2017

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 11:35:28PM +0000, Lucas Barros wrote:
> I, i was installing synaptics and while following the instructions, i
> opened the terminal and made cd to the right directory and made
> ./configure, but after whem i made make it didn t do anything it just
> printed
>
> make: *** Nenhum alvo indicado e nenhum arquivo make encontrado.  Pare.
>
> it's in portuguese... and i don t know what to do after
>
> thank you!

Google translate suggests it means "No target indicated and no make
file found. Stop it." (I suppose probably the 'it' is not really
wanted.)

So, your configure didn't work - I assume you got some error
message(s) from that, so you need to fix the problem(s).

If in doubt,
 ./configure ... 2>&1 | tee a-logfile
will create an output logfile so that you can go back and look at
messages which might have scrolled off your screen.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.